About the Dare Devil Run
Are you BOLD, daring and up for a challenge? Werksmans triple dares you to join them on the Daredevil run in support of the fight against cancer on 24 March at Zoo lake from 13:00pm. If you are a MALE LAW student daring enough to throw on a speedo and run in the name of cancer, we are looking for you.
As part of the challenge, participants will be split into teams that will be tasked with creating the best social media documentary of the run. We are calling on male law students from Wits, UJ and Tuks to register before 21 March 2017.
About the Competition
From the registrations, 6 male law students will be selected from each campus (Wits, UJ and Tuks). Selection will be made according to the first 6 students that register before 21 March 2017.
The teams will be split into #TeamWits #TeamUJ #TeamTuks and #TeamWerksmans.
Each team will be responsible for sharing content in real time, displaying the fun and activity taking place, before and after the run. Content will be in the form of images, videos or messages with the hashtag #Werksmans100 and their team hashtag.
The winning team representatives will each receive a FitBit watch, a pair of Converse Sneakers and R 1000 voucher.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is only open to Male Law students from Wits, UJ and Tuks
- Werksmans Attorneys will cover registration and transportation costs for all participants.
- All participants will be required to wear a speedo that will be allocated to them on the day of the run. They will also required to be spray painted with the Werksmans Logo on their backs.
- The judge's decision will be final and the winning team will be announced via email and contacted telephonically, a week after the run. Winners prizes will be delivered to the winners within 4 weeks of the competition.
- Selected entrants for the run will be contacted with further information. Should you not receive communication within 3 days of entering you can consider your entry unsuccessful.
To enter all you need to do is register below and we’ll be in touch: