You are currently studying towards a degree that will equip you with specialised knowledge and skills, but to really make a difference a deep understanding of the business environment is critical for employability and career success.
Whether you’re planning to join the corporate world or start your own business, the GIBS full-time Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration (PDBA) – an honours equivalent qualification – enables you to achieve your goals.
Students will get the chance to improve their business skills and increase attractiveness to employers by adding general management skills to their CV, from Africa's pre-eminent business school.
How you will benefit:
- Develop fundamental business knowledge and skills;
- Apply learnings gained from classroom interactions during a workplace internship;
- Solve a variety of management challenges through the completion of a business project;
- Attend over 12 carefully selected career workshops;
- Complete a consulting project with a real business that needs real solutions;
- Have the opportunity to work under ongoing pressure in a simulated professional business environment; and
- Gain ongoing support and engagement from a dedicated career support service.
- Best reputation among employers - Financial Mail
- First choice of graduates - Financial Mail
- Ranked #1 in Africa for Executive Education - UK Financial Times
- Top MBA in Africa - UK Financial Times
- Internationally Accredited - AMBA (UK) and AACSB (USA)