Closing Date: 2 December 2018
A 12 month Office Administration learnership opportunity is now available at Computershare South Africa.During the 12 month period the learner will be required to complete both the theory and practical components of the learnership.
- Qualification: Certificate in Office Administration
- NQF Level 5
- Office communication
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business and Office Administration
- Business law
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Grade 12 with (Accounting and Business studies)
- South African citizens with a valid SA ID
- Candidate must have no work experience
For further information, please contact Athalia Manchidi on 011 370 5000
Computershare may conduct a criminal background check on applicants subject to current legislation.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Computershare: Office Admin Learnership Programme 2018 (for people with disabilities)