Closing Date: 12 September 2017
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for our Internship Programme. The following positions are available at Head Office:
- Legal Services (Qualification: LLB) (Ref No: SAS In- 01)
- Human Capital Management (Qualification: National Diploma / B-Tech / Degree: Human Resource Management / Training and Development) (Ref No: SAS In-02)
- Facilities and Auxiliary Support (Qualification: National Diploma / B-Tech / Degree : Fleet / Building / Property / Travel and Tourism Management (Ref No: SAS In- 03)
- ICT (2 posts) (Qualification: National Diploma / B-Tech / Degree: IT (Ref No: SAS In- 04)
- Finance(2 posts) (Qualification: National Diploma / B-Tech / Degree: Financial Accounting / Supply Chain Management) (Ref No: SAS In- 05)
- Internal Audit (3 posts) (Qualification: National Diploma / Degree: Internal Audit / Auditing, Financial Information Systems / Business Information) (Ref No: SAS In- 06)
- Marketing and Communication (2 posts) (Qualification: National Diploma / B-Tech / Degree: Public Relations / Communication / Journalism) (Ref No: SAS In- 07)
- Grants Administration (Qualification: National Diploma / B-Tech / Degree: Operations Management / Management services (Ref No: SAS In- 08)
All applicants must be: between the ages of 18-35 years and be a South African citizen. Studied at the recognized institution or higher learning in the Republic of South Africa. Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12 month internship contract. An all inclusive monthly stipend of R4200 will be paid for a National Diploma and R5200 for a Bachelors Degree.
Important notes: Appointment will be subject to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, ITC, criminal checks and compulsory competency assessment (where necessary). It is our intention to promote representivity in terms of race, gender, disability and youth through the filling of these posts and candidates whose appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process. SASSA is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof. Please note: All SASSA staff are subject to compulsory Security Vetting on appointment. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted..
How to Apply
Persons interested in applying for the following internship programme should send their application (s) form with motivation for placement, CV, recently certified copies of qualifications, academic transcript and ID including a signed z83 form quoting the reference number to:
Attention: Manager: HCM, SASSA P / Bag x55662, Arcadia, Pretoria,0083. Hand delivery: SASSA House, 501 Prodinsa Building, Cnr Beatrix and Pretorius Street, 0001. Enquiries: Mr J Matshikiri, 012 400 2343.
Failure to comply with the above will automatically disqualify candidates.