You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here.
Citi runs a 3 week vacation programme twice yearly (June/ July and December/ January) for current University students with good academic backgrounds and a sincere interest in global banking. The three week exposure offers a placement in one of our key business areas and a real life view of what working for Citi is like.
Use this opportunity to gain provides exposure and practical work experience in one of our key business functions. Analysts are encouraged to apply to permanent positions in the year that they graduate with the understanding that an Analyst placement helps to develop key skills that can be leveraged when looking to be placed permanently in the business.
Your time here will look something like this.
As a Graduate you will interview and be placed in one of the following business areas:
- Operations and Technology
- Treasury and Trade Solutions
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
- We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. The 3 week Internship gives you an opportunity to learn practical skills that will help you get a feel for working for a large corporate.
We want to hear from you if…
- You have are in your penultimate or final year of your undergraduate degree in any discipline
- You have a maximum of 1 years of work experience
- You have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
Who we think will be a great fit…
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer.